Wednesday 16 September 2015

"I can go for an event free of charge, but my artist? No!" - Jussy J. Hassan



Hmmm...seems the boys are no longer smiling o! Gospel Singer/Songwriter Jussy J. Hassa who also doubles as the Founder and CEO of Cloud 9 Music vented out his inner thoughts towards the way Gospel artistes are treated in the Sunny State of Adamawa and North East Nigeria in an exclusive interview with our Hookup Tv reporter. See full context below

" The last time I recommend LadieKatino to a church but they felt dey can pay her at lease 5k. I said dey shud forget about it den. I can go for an event free of charge, but my artist? No! Its one of our guidelines except if we see an avenue of giving them d platform.

read more after the cut,



I really can't say what could be their reason. But the impression they give us is very discouraging. We don't do for the pay actually but we truly wanna grow. Personally I've been to a three days program in this town (Yola) and I never expect any pay from them (To be honest with you) but what I got from them after the event was wow! The man of God was like "Please accept this token from us, its little but please..." I felt it. Now that church and the pastor in person made me felt loved by them. Now, that act simply means they wanna see you record a new powerful song for the growth of the kingdom. What should be done is simply. #Change let them change. They should see need of encouraging us. I'm working on giving my label artistes the best platform you could imagine for an upcoming artist. They will make good music, Win souls for the kingdom and pockets will never run dry. Lol

Very good point Jussy. I do hope the relevant bodies read this and make the #Change o..Our artistes should start signing endorsements in the North East but please remember us the bloggers o. Lolz

I will be away to the city of Mubi for a while. My blogging will continue when i arrive. Miss u guys a lot

2 comments:

  1. God bless your level of wisdom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother the thing tire me oo! i totally agree wit u 100%

    ReplyDelete

Your comments has been received and will be published after verification. Thank You