Monday 20 June 2016

Founder & CEO of Pc Klinic Yola, Idris Ihas, dies after collapsing



What a sad day for Adamawa! One of the state's most iconic ICT Experts, Founder/CEO of PC Klinic, Idris Ihas has died. According to his close friend Emmanuel Nicholas Goji, he died in the early hours of Sunday June 19th at Bauch Teaching Hospital, Bauchi state after he collapsed in Jos after the Strike action at Jos. He wasn't even ill, he just suddenly died.

According his face book friend Joycelin Badaki, she says he was on admission for 10 days prior to which he was placed on oxygen for recovery.

His family has announced his death.
May his soul rest in peace

8 comments:

  1. Rip to him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Di Mateo Xavie20 June 2016 at 08:10

    RIP sir IDRIS

    ReplyDelete
  3. ike manuel said20 June 2016 at 08:11

    Too bad! Rip to his soul!

    Na me talk am!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hadiza flygirl Usman20 June 2016 at 08:13

    RIP Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Boss and my Mentor, I still can't believe that you are gone, you were a wonderful person, you never treated us as staff but family. I will forever miss you. RIP

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Boss and my Mentor, I still can't believe that you are gone, you were a wonderful person, you never treated us as staff but family. I will forever miss you. RIP

    ReplyDelete
  7. May U be at peace by God's Grace
    InshaAllah Al jannahtul firdaus is urs to dwell forever.
    RIP sir

    ReplyDelete

Your comments has been received and will be published after verification. Thank You