Friday 23 October 2015

Hookup TV reader writes emotional tribute to late father.


TRIBUTE TO EVANG. JOHN DIKE (JP)- by Gidi Dan Auta
To my legend, my Hero, my mentor and my dad. It has been 100days now since you left us, no more you to give us the good advice you use to.
You fell asleep without goodbye,
But memories of you will never die.
Time may pass and fade away,
But memories of you will always stay. In God’s care you rest above,
In our hearts you rest with love.
Words are few, thoughts are deep,
Memories of you we will always keep. Never selfish, always loving and kind, these are memories you leave behind. 

I miss you so incredibly much, and wish you were here to see everything I’ve been doing. I’m hoping you are proud of your son,
as you definitely were an influence on his life. I know you’re still with
me as I feel your presence, but it’s just not the same here anymore
without you. 

Mom misses you too, but we try to be strong for each other as I know that’s what you would have wanted.
I still have the magazines and books you left with me and will keep it safe.
Don’t worry dad, the hustling is going pretty good and I remember all your advice.

May your gentle soul continue to rest in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments has been received and will be published after verification. Thank You