Friday 30 October 2015

Adamawa State Governor appoints 1st ever Special Assistant on Social Media , See his profile



Governor Jubrilla Umaru of Adamawa State has appointed Auwal Hajja as the new Sppecial Assistant to the Governor on Social Media , who by His  appointment becomes the first citizen to occupy such position in the State. Check his profile out as sent exclusively to hookup tv.

My names are Mohammed Auwal Abdullahi popularly known as Auwal hajja. I am from mubi north local gov't . I did my primary sch at lokuwa one primary sch mubi, my sec sch at Gss mubi. I then proceeded to ramat poly maiduguri where I obtained my certificate in banking and finance , I am currently a student with Adamawa state university studying Bsc accounting I am in my final year..I worked with college of health mubi and also serve as zonal publicity and awareness secretary to governor Bindow while in the senate..I am married with 3 kids...

Congratulations to him.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats mr hajj
    God's grace.
    Work hard. Excel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yassss, we the younger ones managers are following right behind you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments has been received and will be published after verification. Thank You